Tuesday 17 November 2015

The Simmer Tag

1. How long have you been playing the Sims?
For about 5 years now.

2. What was the first Sims game you played?
Sims 2, I got the sims 2 as a gift on the Nintendo DS and the rest is history!

3. Do you prefer base game content or custom content?
Definitely CC, it adds so much more realism to my game, but it can be difficult to deal with because it can cause my game to glitch out on me.

4. How much Simlish do you know?
Susu, and that's about it.

5. Who is your favorite NPC/s of all time? 
Duh, the Grim Reaper, who doesn't have an obsession with is mysterious persona?

6. What do you think happened to Bella Goth in Sims 2?
Have nooo clue.

7. What were your most memorable Sims noob moments?
I thought expansion packs were were actual games instead of just additions to the base game!! 😭

8. Your favorite sim death?
I had my sim pee themselves twice in public and their poor souls just couldn't handle the embarrassment.

9.  Do you think all of the games you have played are influenced by The Sims?
No, cause I suck at every other game but the Sims. Can anyone really be bad at the Sims?

10. Which simmer inspires you the most?
Both Deligracy and XUrbanSimsX have inspired me so much👌

No comments:

Post a Comment